“Preparing Students for Success as Global Citizens”
Although there are many ways for students to become better global citizens, we believe that first hand experiences are the most powerful way for students and staff to understand the value, dignity and beauty of all people. This understanding will lead to a better world. To support this purpose, we focus on two types of experiences:
- Admission of students from foreign countries whose experiences in our school and community help them gain an appreciation for the United States and its people. Foreign students will also have a great opportunity to improve their English skills through course work and English as a Second Language services.
- Travel abroad and immersion experiences for CHRHS students and staff to gain an appreciation for other cultures around the world.
In pursuit of our goal of developing global citizens we have created several international programs. As you wind your way through our Intercultural Programming, we hope you find a program that works for you.
- For CHRHS Students
- For International Students
- For International Schools
- CHRHS Intercultural Program on Facebook
Be sure to check out the map illustrating the international exchanges at CHRHS.