About Camden-Rockport Middle School
The Camden-Rockport Middle School is committed to providing a top-notch education to our students that includes character building. We have a variety of programs to engage students at all learning levels. Our middle school aims to provide:
- Increasing academic challenges as students progress from grade 5 to grade 8
- Supportive, safe, and secure environments that encourage experimentation and risk taking
- Clear academic and behavioral expectations with support from staff and parents
- Organizational practices that connect students and adults closely
- Ongoing communication channels among students, parents, and staff that demonstrate mutual respect and caring
Through our curriculum and our teaching, we work to ensure that students develop a set of competencies and qualities outlined in our curriculum and core values.