CSD Board Goals
Goal #1: Strategic Plan
By June 2017, we will have developed a four-year strategic plan that includes a documented planning process.
Goal #2: Instruction
- Classrooms will demonstrate student-centered learning including voice and choice.
- Improve math instruction resulting in CHRHS 11th grade math SAT performance mirroring or exceeding our reading performance.
- Research and analyze the larger picture of career and technology education in order to best meet the needs of our students and community.
Goal #3: Adolescent Development
Structure learning to better match the needs of developing adolescent.
- Review and recommend improvements to the school hours of operation and find other opportunities to improve student wellbeing;
- Review opportunities and recommend improvements for experiential education, including senior projects; and
- Review career and vocational initiatives, such as apprenticing, job bank for summer employment opportunities, and internships and recommend improvements.
Goal #4: Communication
- Determine and implement ways to more effectively communicate board activities and educational policy with the communities.
- Promote stakeholder understanding of the multiple pathways to graduation available at CHRHS.